Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Iva and Joan recommend...


I am only halfway through but this book has already become the best book I've read in this year's outside reading. This is a book written by a sixteen-year-old boy and is already an international bestseller. Eragon is a story of a boy who discovers a dragon egg and becomes a dragon rider. This fantasy book tells the reader a lot about dragons and magic creatures. Also, the adventure is non-stop and breath-taking. If you liked The Hobbit you will probably like this book too. It is a book for true adventurers.
-Iva

My favorite book this quarter was Eragon by Christopher Paolini. This book is a story about one lazy boy whose life suddenly changes when he finds a dragon egg in a fossil. Eragon becomes a dragon rider and is the chosen one who must defeat the evil lord Galbatorix. I liked this book very much because it's a mixture of adventures, fantasy and a lot of battles. It is a very dynamic book and every single moment is very exciting and interesting. The book is suitable for people of every age. I recommend it to everyone.
-Joan

3 comments:

  1. In my opinion the plot is very nice, however the author copies things from other fantasy books. If you read this book make sure you read the second one too.
    - Alexander Simeonov 10/3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lewbina 10/3
    I think that I will read this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have read this one - its interesting
    Peter 10-3

    ReplyDelete